19 November 2005

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

---

1.) Oreos.
2.) Tons of songs, but the no-brainer I've Got You Babecomes to mind first. Same with movies: Star Wars.
3.) Baby, we don't need no jello ...
4.) "20 fucking dollars! It's fine." / Someone stole my shoes from my porch. / Your Christmas Friend Joel ...
5.) Gannon put you on the phone and we were talking about you getting kicked out of school.
6.) Tiger? Panther? One of those.
7.) That's hard. Well, knowing that you probably won't post this in your blog, how would you answer these questions for me?

---

1. Red hair looks angry sometimes.
2. Waking Life. Float On.
3. Lime spiked with tequila.
4. Pam's breasts.
5. Talking to you on the phone at Gannon's house after he passed it to me; evaluating the voice on the line against the legend that Mr. Wise had built up.
6. Pooka.
7. Who's the best kisser you've ever had?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home